We put safety first. We believe all incidents are preventable, and our goal is no harm to people, communities or the environment. We continuously work to improve our safety culture and performance.
We expect transparent and respectful interactions between management, employees and our business partners, consistent with our Code of Business Integrity. We are committed to improving the communities where we live and work. We hold ourselves accountable for our performance, individually and collectively.
To be the best industrial and medical gases and engineering company, where our people deliver innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers in todays connected world.
To develop medical infrastructure in India and also globally.
Safety and environment
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy
At Purasaf we are driven to ensure no harm comes from our actions to people, the environment or the communities in which we operate.
Our Safety Principles
At Purasaf we believe that:
1. All incidents and injuries are preventable.
2. HSE is a line management accountability.
3. We are responsible for our own safety and that of others around us.
4. Our employees and contractors are obliged to stop a job or refuse to perform it, if it cannot be performed safely.
5. All HSE incidents must be reported, and learnings taken from them.
6. Our commitment to and efforts in safety will yield results.
7. Acting safely is a condition of our employment and supplier contracts.
We expect our employees, contractors, and partners to embrace these principles and reflect them in every aspect of the work they perform.